Saturday, October 3, 2009

♥ my lovely sis bday 26.08.09 ♥






wa0 wa0 wa0 ~
sry 4 the late update my blog wa ~

i was busy n i cant on9 tru my laptop so....


----------------------------------------------------

let's start with my l0vely sis Bday

hahaha

at 1st back fr0m inti

then ma dady ask mi g0 to buy cake 4 sis

cuz my sis is crazy with cake

so i went to jusc0 to buy her cakezzz

hmm ~ each taste each

so the cake was soo00 colorfuL

then it was rainy day

so i nid t0 drive vv sl0w

it to0k mi half an hours only reached h0me wa

after reACHed h0me

then sis quickly run t0 the kitchen

and wanna eat her cake

so silly ....( stella is cake crazy)

then my hubii n i n my hands0me br0 share share

n bought her animate toy ^^

it cost mi rm 80...... shhh ~ dun let her ne0

here are the cake n few pic of * msStelLa *





No comments:

Post a Comment