Thursday, December 17, 2009

| *meeting v relative* |




Ytd i busy tidy my rum wa
cuz my darling laopoh n sh dear
g0nna cum my hs
so exciting de wa
but wat a pity
ba0er dear din follow T.T

hmm ~ although ad tidy but
my rum still lo0k messy
muahahahha ~
n then darling lp said help mi tidy w0r
n she said she is G2 de super cleaner !
ps: she g0t cert de wa ~
kakaka ~ my cute darling lp ^^
make mi luv her so deep de wa ~


at no0n my JB de relative
err.... jiu gong n jiu poh v daughter n cucuZzz
haha ~ whn i saw zero age to below 3 fr kid
i will think of faster get marry b hubii
n gv birth a cte baby 4 mi n him de wa
BUt the prob is ......... im still under age T.T
my parents w0nt let n i oso hven get ready
as well my hubii ...... >.<

hmm ~ their talk talk
n very fast ad evening
after bath n we out 4 dinner
i drive + dady drive
2 cars depart de wa ~
so gan yew ~ hahaha

n then reached there
my st0mach kip growling ...
Hungry arrrrr.........

wait f0r 3+ min
n finally our fo0d arrived
.
.
.
.
.
.


this is our dishes... yummy yummy



all these r my favor fo0d
so u guys can always see mi eat de nar ^^

but due to my stupid poxy lah
i cant eat crab n i curi drink sharking fin soup
all of them shout at mi ~ hahahha
i jz dun k nar ~ ppl hungry ma ~ @.@

n last after papaya as desert
n we oso back h0me ................

im FxXkinG FulL

after back h0me
on9
br0wsing my lovely Vivi
drink a cup a coLd greentea
to0k sum funny picha ..


br0 watched pps in my rum v kaz
then i feel st0mach pain
thn Zzzz...
.
.
.
.



bye bye

THE END

2 comments:

  1. haha.super cleaner here..
    sure na..if nt h0w i becum ur darling lp wa..~xixi
    h0r.lp n0ty..eat pois0n f0od..
    funny wa my h0ney lp..tat picha cute~!!
    cnt wait t0 meet lp d..
    muacks~

    ReplyDelete
  2. kakaka~ hungry er so dun k ad
    lol~ i oso feel very funny but ugly nie so dare nt to pload at fb....kakaka

    ReplyDelete