Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Weekend

friday
go back homet0wn
nite ~ dinner at SMS
xixi ~ sharpfin soup , crab.... my favor


after dinner with family
my bro & i went to meet TT & CC at jonker
but raining so i bring them to capitol
haha ~ we had fun over there ....
eat n talk...... fun ...


go back....

sat
went to shopping with sis n ahma
bought a pair of high heel n a top
n my C.... ^^

nite :gathering with my buddy
at malim old town


till midnite then back
ZZzzz

sun
go back inti gather with sis
then i go shopping again
anna n simpang gang all cuming
all is my bb best fren ^^
at T.S

reached T.S
i have my lunch at Papa John



salad with piza
i love it !
it make mi feel fresh n healthy ^^

then walk n walk n walk
i treat anna my favor ice cream --kindori ^^



then dinner time
eat at my favor food stall
behind T.S
my coconut chicken herb soup
curry ,vege n pig legs ^^
with my favor kat zai sun mui ^^
yum yum yumm >.@

then back h0me
i feel hapi but im tired
BB ..... & I very very lovely =)
he treat mi with care, with alot of love n so do i
i really falling in love with him madly ^^
Zzz....

Mon
shopping time agn
Nondo's my favor chicken n rice



4 my branch
and XXL chicken from shi ling
i took it into cinema n enjoyed it with mv
----Despicable Me-----


after the mv
walk n walk n walk
bought a top n so my BB
and BB bought a cute little candy sticky ^^



wowo ~ real gd baby ~
i like it ~ ^^

then dinner at otak2
i like to eat otak2
lazy to capture ....
finish food then back home
wash bb clothes
then supple at mamak
i like to eat Tosai & teh o lime^^
then.... insomnia till 1 sumting ~
i hate it !!!
n i suffering of the mthly pain @.@


No comments:

Post a Comment