Tuesday, July 21, 2009

++ HAppy Day ++



Yesterday(17/07) went t0 eat crabZZzz with family

daddy ordered 7 crabs wa

i ate alot alot....till wanna my tummy like a huge ball

wahahhahahaha

hapy hapy

2day i sent my laptop to hospital

then went mp + dp

1st ahyang n mi damn huggry

then we went t0 old t0wn

i eat nasi redang chicken+ black currant yogurt

ahyang ate asam laksa

total is rm25.95....lol

after that i helped sis bought doreyaki

then moved t0 mp buy laopo pin

total cost rm58

then went to buy perfume -Gucci envy me

but is h0ney paid 4 mi

xixixixi....thx h0ney

muuuuack....

i feel that anna suis os0 nice er...

lol........ney said nx time buy again

then ask mi use the gucci finish faster

then i can buy a new de ...swt =.=

but i like wat his said....hapy inside my heart

kakakakakaka.....xD

evening went to JUSco

i hv ntg t0 buy

s0 i bough over my eco note

then study outside the popular

while waiting 4 my sis n ahyang + aunty

then i saw a baby damn cute n hands0me de lor

i feel like wan to have a baby !!!

but i scare pain n i scare to suffer....

.......

after shopping i received a urgen call

my br0 finger had broken

scared mi....he almost faint

mumy n uncle ahma sent him to clinic

omg... his wound very geli

pity him....

besides, h0ney house "moi din" wa

he said he cant even get to c his hand

black black black

even "fang pi /fart" oso very loud

hahahhahahaha....XD

bcuz the environment in his house is to quiet

cute cute h0ney bun~


kla ,tired + sleepy ad

gd nite....1.28am n0w....

No comments:

Post a Comment