Tuesday, July 7, 2009

❤ weEkenD 0f mine ❤





my weEkenD






last friday after rech h0me....


i went to jusc0 with my sis and
my kazen"s s0n-wei wei
as well as my kazen-ah yang

ah yang n I ntg t0 buy wa
s0 went went t0 walk walk only
mei mei went to popular
ps: jusco & popular is her 2nd house..keke


the next day is saturday
mumy n uncle wen to a co0king course
thus i nid to fetch my meimei early in the mrn 4 tuition wa
friday i pLay game till midnite 3 sumting na..
i still nid to wakr up s0 early ...relly sw de l0r
ney ney said wake mi up
but din wa
lazy piggy lai de nie...yiiiii ~ wanna pich her er
after that i went to fetch my sis again ..
ehmm... then went t0 buy breakfast ....
after bf ....i continue my fb de game
then sis n aunty said wanna g0 tesco wa

then i ma bring them nor...
tired tired tired er...
after sh0pping we went to marry br0wn
xixi..... all food only cost rm5...
then wei wei took pic....




went i reached h0me
t00k a sh0wer...make up
i went out to meet my bf...
s0 so hapy wa....
we hv dinner at bali cafe...nearby MP
an d we t0ok many pics t0o...



~** Let mii sh0w u**~




my fo0d







hahahahaha ~ saw my best frenZ ad ?
we went to j0nker walk as well
ate the sweet fruit stick....nice nice er
till 12.45am only reach h0me wa...
so sleepy that time....


sunday
i w0ke up at 12pm
went to family store buy stuff
8pm g0ing back inti...
reached inti at 11pm wa
then....i g0tta d0 my asm....
so so so swt.....
i did my asm till 2am sumting
then i t0ok pic with winnie..my clasmate





m0nday

n0 cLass er....
watching hua yang nan zi (korea )
then at 8pm i drive t0 Jusc0 to hv my dinner with neyney
hmm.... bcuz i only wan to eat sushi then he n0 choice
gotta f0llow mi ...xixi guai neyney ^^
muuuackZzzzz
but i make a deal with him de w0r..
if nt he w0nt that obey mi tat time gek
i said i spend u sushi nar...
then ney ney said okok...
hahaha.... eat till s0 fulL wa
then we went to jusco buy stuff again



....End.... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment